No problem here.  Rick

On 5/11/2016 10:16 AM, Jed Barton via Talk wrote:
Hey guys,

Well, my annoying Thunderbird issue seems to be rreturning, and i'm ot
happy about it.  When i am typing a message, on a brand new computer,
running windows 10, we 9.4, and the latest TB, yet again there is a
focus issue.  In the message edit field, it is losing focus all the
time.  I have ti shift tab several times, and tab several times, and get
it to focus.  This royally sucks.  Anyone else having the same problem.
  It makes absolutely no sense.
List archives can be found at