Sounds like a computer issue. RJ

On 5/13/2016 3:15 PM, kitty hevener via Talk wrote:
jim, I tried it a few months ago. I followed the directions on the two part tutorial that mark solomon put together. I think you can do most of it yourself. I ran in to some issues that had nothing to do with windows 10 or window-eyes. So, I ultimately had to get lots of help, including a complete recovery of windows 7. I haven't tried since. In the tutorial, I seem to recall having to ultimately reinstall the latest version of we. But, now that we are on 9.4, don't know if that is still an issue.

-----Original Message----- From: Jim via Talk
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 12:24 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Information on Upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,
Can any of the folks that have gone through the upgrade process from 7 or 8 to 10 tell me if they were able to do it themselves, or if they needed sighted assistance? How did the procedure go, and how did you know when it was completed? After installing WindowEyes 9.4 as the screen reader, what changes do I need to make to 10 to make things work as well as Windows 7, and where do I go to make the changes? After the upgrade, is it still necessary to download a full version of 10 to do a clean install? I’m planning on giving the upgrade a go over the weekend, without sighted help, so any advice, hints or tips, will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.
Jim.

---

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/khevener%40earthlink.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/manbatsandefur%40outlook.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com