Hi folks
I just now noticed that this was happening, the subject line basicly says it. For whatever reason, when arrowing up and downin the Winamp playlist editor, Window-eyes 9.4.0 does not speak each item as I arrow up and down to it. in other words if I arrow up and down, nothing happens. I've tried resetting the scripts produced by Jeff Bishop and even gone so far as to remove them, thinking their may be some kind of odd conflict somewhere. Unfortunately, nothing I've tried helps, and I've tried absolutely everything I can think of. Does anyone have anyideas?
                Thanks.