From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Reg Webb via Talk
Sent: May 26, 2016 6:33 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Re: directing window-eyes to go through a different sound device

Hi all

Rod sent me this reply, but I'm sending it to the list, since I feel we're
often unsure as to which inconsistencies to lay at the door of the screen
reader, and which at the dor of Windows.
In this case, it seems to be Windows, and thanks for this Rod.
I've realocated my default sound device, and reassigned Winamp's output plug
in to go to the sound device I previously had as default because it's simply
a better quality device and I broadcast with it.

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>

List archives can be found at