do you have the use of graphics turned off?
open the eset screen then press f5 for the setup screen and look for use of graphics and turn them off.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Fairhurst via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:45 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Alert

Every now and then, I get an alert on my screen with buttons to take action or ignopre. I am using Esset Smart Security 8, Windows 7 64-bit Pro, and Malware Bytes. I think the alert is coming from Esset. However, I can’t get any options to display when I click on the Take Action button. Right-clicking it doesn’t do anything, either. As far as I know, nothing happens. I believe it started after I downloaded the latest version of WinZip. Any thoughts? I also have WE 9.4.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com