From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of David via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2016 3:04 PM
To: WE English Mailinglist <t...@window-eyes.com>
Subject: Word 2007 question

Running Office 2007, under Win7 64. Latest WE.

Whenever I open a document in MSWord, it opens in what is reported as
     Preview Mode.
This causes the speech to only read what is in one of the columns on the
page, for instance in a received and scanned letter, you may not get
much more than the addresses.

I guess I - somehow - could change to another View-setting. But how do I
do that, and which View-setting is prefered to have all the text show up
in WE? And, is there any way for me to "lock" Word to always open in
that view, even when creating new documents?

As it stands, I will have to open the document in Word, then Cut and
Paste the contents into a Notepad screen, to have all the text shown and
read by my Window-Eyes. Would have been great to be able to operate all
the text directly in Word.

BTW, is there a simple way for me to jump from one column in a text, to
the Next/Previous??

Thanks all,

--
David