From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+ofbgmail=mi.rr....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Kim Lingo via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:39 PM
To: Darrell Bowles <dgbow...@msn.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: VFO acquisition of Ai Squared

It's been a while since I've had to have any knowledge of this, as this was
not my area of legal expertise.  However, I think Anti-trust suits are
usually brought by the Justice Department, and as this really affects only a

very small smidgeon of the overall computer market, I wouldn't look for any
action by DOJ. on this.  There may be a private right of action, by
stockholders, but I don't know for sure, and since I'm now retired--you
know--a recovering attorney--LOL, I'm not really interested in finding
out.but since there are other options including Narrator which I believe has

no cost, I doubt this would fly either.  Also, you would have to show that
the public, even a segment of the public has been harmed by this
acquisition, and since it has just happened, that would be difficult to
prove.

I haven't kept up with all these developments much since I still use XP, and

Windows 8.4.  I've been thinking about upgrading to Windows 7, since I've
read so many people experiencing difficulty of one kind or another in using
windows X.  Maybe I should make the switch to Apple.

Kim Lingo