I just got a message from AIsquared, and they said they're going to continue support for all products. RJ

On 6/14/2016 4:29 PM, Dennis Long via Talk wrote:
It won't work

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Darrell Bowles via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 4:28 PM
To: Rick Thomas; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: VFO acquisition of Ai Squared

I'm going to do it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 14, 2016, at 4:25 PM, Rick Thomas via Talk
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
Hi: After calmer consideration, I don't think contacting government
will do any good since I believe they had no choice but to sell.
I hope the members of this and the scripting list will get the new
list addresses to sign up to before this list or the scripting list go
away.
Also, if the office / WindowEyes payment agreement is nullifyed I hope
we will be notified well in advance so we can make other plans.
Good luck to the folks who have managed, built and provided us support
all these years with our favorite screen reader.
Rick USA

List archives can be found at