Um, google and apple already do this and windows phone is about to die.  So
that idea would be kinda pointless.

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016, richard kurlander via Talk <
talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> I had a feeling when gwmicro and aisquared merged that something would
> happen. hope that the new  company could find a way to use touch screen
> phones with some sourt of interface to use touch scren phones.

> List archives can be found at

"The world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised,
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva