I agree with Karen. This was a financial move only as they all are. As
disappointing as it seems to me, I'm not going to get upset about it because
there isn't a damn thing I can do about it and prolonged stress is just helping
pay for my doctor's vacation. I find myself doing most of my work on my phone
anyway, and before the fanmail starts I am talking about my situation and am in
know way implying anything for anybody else. I will use Window-eyes until I
can't, and then I'll move on. I would like to see the day when screen readers
are no longer needed for anyone, and Zoomtext and such are standard equiptment
and you know what, I really think that day is coming, hence this move.
I did live the first 50 years of my life and didn't even own a computer, worked
2 and sometime 3 radio jobs, played with my kids outside, life was ok!

Sent from my iPhone