Hi:

I think that what this whole thing boils down to is that this is just
amother change, albeit a major one, in computer accessibility.  And
those of us who have been around for the last 20 or 30 years have seen
a number of changes.  For example, there was the shift from DOS to
Windows in the 1990s, which shook up the blindness comunity, or the
switch from mainframe computers in the 1970s and early 1980s, which
shook up the blind programming comunity, and we survived those
changes.
Somehow, we will all survive this one too.
Kevin Huber