I learned fast and efficiently by using the Hadley seminar IOS seminars.
They are super. V

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+madison_tewe=spinn....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Paulette Vickery via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 10:52 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: Using the iPhone

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 5 S and I am using IOS 9.32. I live in Louisville Kentucky.
I am looking for someone who would be interested in giving me personal
instruction in using the iPhone. I do know how to use it to a degree, but I
would like to get personal, hands on instruction from someone who feels at
home using the iPhone and can give me the confidence and expertise to be
able to use the iPhone easily, quickly and with a sense of competence. So,
if anyone knows of such a person in Louisville who is interested in giving
lessons on the use of the iPhone to a beginner, please let me know, or
contact me yourself.

My email address is:

paule...@evickery.com

My phone number is:

502637-8435.

Thanks so much for your help. I eagerly await assistance in learning to use
the iPhone without struggling.

Paulette

List archives can be found at

-----