From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Chris T via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 6:52 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Anyone try wish.com?

A lot of people around me have raved about deals they have found at Wish and
while some I know haven’t been satisfied with what they got, others have been
very happy. I thought I would check out the hype, but have found the site
pretty much inaccessible. I was wondering if any Window-eyes users have
successfully shopped and ordered from the site. I am particularly interested in
their tech items, but if I can’t figure out what any given item the prices
listed are for, I can’t figure out if I am interested in anything. The site, in
addition to not presenting information in an accessible format also seems to
stall out often, or even lock up, requiring a return to the main page before
anything further will work on the page.

Thanks,

Chris T