From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Rogers via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 10:33 AM
To: Dennis Long <dennisl1...@gmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: list of becky keyboard commands

I don't have a list, but here's a few basics.

tab and shift tab takes you into messages.  Aklso the enter key will take you
from subject to the body of an email.
Control N opens a new email at the  "send to" box.  Alt O puts you into a
default mail box, then hit tab and you are in your address book  Just arrow to
the address you want and hit enter.
Many commands are found in the menus.  Just use the alt key and you will be in
the menu.

control shift G sends your message.
You can create storage folders by hitting "new" in file menu.  If you wish to
transfer a message to a folder, from inbox, you need to use the clipboard hit
control X for cut and go to the folder and hit control paste  Control V.  This
is the only way to move it and have it stay there.

Alt H will take you into the help menu.

Hope this helps.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com