From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dwc63=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Ted Larson via Talk
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 9:19 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: outlook 2007 question

Dear List:
I have migrated from outlook express to outlook 2007.  With my outlook
express, my messages were arranged with the oldest on the top in date
ascending order so that the newest were at the end.  However, with my
outlook 2007, the newest are listed first.  How do I reverse this to get the
latest listed at the end?  Thanks.  Regards:  Ted Larson

List archives can be found at