Greetings all.

Hope that the new corporate will fix the below when Window-eyes version 9.5 or
10 comes out?

My online banking site uses a combo box from within which to select a specific
payee.

When moving up or down the list with standard cursor movement keys, speech
drops out, but braille tracks perfectly.  According to my display - the payee
number is listed on the left, and the payee name is listed on the right.  Those
who do not have braille would find this aspect of the bank's site inaccessible.

Using Internet Explorer version 11, on a Windows seven installation.
Window-Eyes v9.4.  Now that I know it to be a consistent behaviour with the
configuration I've just described, will try with Firefox and Chrome at home to
see if I have improved access.

Vaughan.

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message
or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.