Yes, the mouse is functional. but there's no need for it because QRead is a program written by a blind person for the blind.

Hth,
Tom

On 6/30/2016 11:39 AM, via Talk wrote:
Is the WE mouse functional in QReader?

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+fenderwal=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Grabowski via Talk
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:08 AM
To: Larry Higgins; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: RE: Trouble with OCR on a .pdf file

Personally I use QRead to read .pdf files.  It does a nice job and my
favorite feature is it will place you back in the document you were in when
you last opened it.
You can also use screen reader familiar commands to move between headings
etc in the file.

Not sure what it would do with a pdf that has a form in it.

Ai Squared Support
Ai Squared
725 Airport North Office Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46825