Hello,

I bought a program called DVD Audio Extractor, and it works very well,
and is Screen Reader Friendly.

Now that I want to install it on my new Win 10 System, the folks at DVD
Audio Extractor has not record of me ever purchasing their product, and
so I cannot get another license to register their program to run on the
new system.

I am not going to buy their program a second time.  Do any of you use a
program to rip or strip the Audio from DVD discs?

Not CD's, but DVD discs.

I do not mind purchasing a Good program to do this, but I will not give
the people at  Audio extractor my money again.

I am open for other programs that would let me grab the audio from DVD
discs.

Thanks for any help,

Grumpy Dave

--