From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+john_farley=btinternet....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Kim Lingo via Talk
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 3:32 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: email program recommendation

Hi everyone,
I'm currently using Window-Eyes version 8.4.  I'm starting to have real
difficulty with Windows XP and Internet Explorer, so I decided to finally
get a newer computer which comes with Windows 7.  I realize that Windows x
is now out there, but this is the route I'm going to take for now, because
it's a good deal.  I'm currently using Outlook Express.  I understand that
this no longer works with Windows 7.  Does anyone have a recommendation for
a good email program that works well with Window-Eyes and also Windows 7?
Kim Lingo

---

List archives can be found at