From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jim via Talk
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:53 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Is There Any Way of Using the New Mail Ap In Windows 10?

Hi Guys,
I’m using the latest Window-Eyes and  brand new Windows 10 laptop.  I’ve been
able to set up a few email accounts in the Mail ap, but I am unable to get to
the options, as it is just a picture or something, of something that looks like
a cog.  Without being able to get to the options, I cannot turn the preview
pane off, or adjust any other settings.  Has anyone found a way round this?  I
was informed that Window-Eyes did not fully work with the ap by a Microsoft
tech, so I would have had to agree to let him take control of my machine, and
he would do all the adjustments I wanted, not happening, or I could purchase a
copy of Outlook.  I’ve also tried finding this options cog with Jaws, NVDA and
Narrator, all without any luck, what email software are folks using on their
machines?  I have installed WLM, but the tech guy from Microsoft was not happy,
and made a point of telling me that it was not supported!

Regards.
Jim.

---