From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+peterduran2015=outlook....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Marc Solomon via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 7:25 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Free Windows 10 Upgrade

Microsoft has extended the free Windows 10 upgrade offer beyond July 29 for
persons with disabilities. They are also planning a big anniversary update
on August 2 that includes numerous accessibility improvements. Edge is
getting closer to becoming compatible with third party screen readers. You
can read more here:
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2016/07/01/making-progress-on
-accessibility-with-the-windows-10-anniversary-update/.
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On July 26, 2016 5:26:33 AM Rick Thomas via Talk
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

> Hi: I run windows 8.1 and understand the Windows 10 upgrade is free until
> july 29 so wonder if anyone has upgraded to windows 10 and how it went
> including the new, supposedly more accessible, Edge browser.
> Rick USA

> List archives can be found at

List archives can be found at