On a Microsoft Exchange server, I have started seeing the text (Web Browser
Region) before some messages I have read on the message list.  This appears
to be coming from Outlook 2013 because I hear it when using either
Window-Eyes or JAWS.  The problem is that when a message has this flag or
whatever it is, the text in the message is sometimes not readable, and
pressing the Attachments button yields "No Attachments" even though  I can
then save an attachment from the "File" menu.  Does anyone know what this is
and whether it is related to a setting?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson