Scott,
When you purchased your voices/serial number for the free version of
Window-Eyes, you were emailed an order confirmation and serial number
authorization file. If you no longer have the original email or serial number
authorization file, you will need to contact our office and request we resend
the file. I hope this helps.
Best,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android