From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Robert Ringwald via Talk
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 8:05 PM
To: Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Question About Aps

Windows 10
WE 9.2
Word 2010

Word is acting very strange. Cursor jumping around. Hard to get to the next
page, etc. This just started a couple weeks ago.

How can I check to see if the app is up to date or perhaps corrupted?

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet Fulton Street Jazz
Band (Dixieland/Swing) 916/ 806-9551 Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
they go out and buy some more tunnel. -John Quinton

List archives can be found at