From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+ralf.kefferpuetz=elra-consulting.de@lists.window-eyes.c
om] On Behalf Of Vic pereira via Talk
Sent: Sonntag, 31. Juli 2016 07:39
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com; talk-requ...@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: Inbox List Items Not Reading In Outlook 2016

Greetings

Since upgrading WE is not reading the items in my Outlook 2016 inbox items
correctly. All three accounts are set up as iMap. One is a Gmail account,
which has this issue while the other two are Fat Cow accounts. One of these
is working OK, but one isn't.

The view settings are the same for all three accounts. The text is there,
because when I route the mouse pointer to the cursor and press the mouse
read line hot key it reads the item correctly.

I don't know if I am missing a setting in Outlook for the two accounts that
are not working the way I'd prefer or if there is WE setting I have not been
successful in finding.

Vic
List archives can be found at