Hi, I listened to the Main Menu podcast regarding Windows
10. It sounded to me like Windows Narrater is being promoted over Window
Eyes, Jaws, and NVDA. I would like to be able to continue to use WE. Also, I
agree that people with disabilities should be able to fill out a form
regarding Windows 10 and accessability. Also, What is the latest version of
WE and would it be recommended for Windows 10? Any assistance is
appreciated. Thanks. Gayle