Hello. Has anyone noticed since the update to window eyes 9.5.1 when in google chrome in the address bar whenever you want to look up something and you typed in something so using the backspace key on the keyboard going back by character before the update I could hear whatever I had in the address bar, and now when ever I do it it does not say anything. I know I have all of my settings set up correctly having to do with the keyboard and verbosity. So how do I get it back so I can hear what I am erasing with the back space in google chrome? I tried the same thing in fire fox all works great. I even tried it with NVDA when in google chrome works there with no problems. I do like google chrome guess the only way around this is to use the left and right arrow keys when I am in the address bar going back a character so I can hear what I have in the address bar. Is there a fix for this?

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager