I uninstalled WE and ZT. I thought I was going to be able to install the
update. but after it downloaded the files and started the update, I got a
message that something went wrong and I should contact support.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: pete gurney via Talk
  To: Chris Grabowski ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:12 PM
  Subject: Re: having trouble upgrading to Windows 10 anniversary

  hi chris,

  you said that window-eyes 9.51 should work when doing the update but it
  certainly didn't for me, i still had to remove the window-eyes driver
  before i could install the windows 10 update.

  pete.

  --
  pete gurney <p...@gurneyfamily.org.uk>

  On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 20:31:32 +0000
  Chris Grabowski via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

  > As Steve stated in another message you need the latest Zoomtext .
Window-eyes 9.5.1 should work fine during the upgrades.