Also, shift f6 works to get you into the list.  I had to press enter on the
folder then f6 to get back into the message list.

They must have done an update recently on Outlook.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+joseph.norton=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Yusuf Osman via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 7:37 AM
To: Rod Hutton <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: Unable to access folders in Outlook2016

Glad to be of help, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this change,
or that found it really annoying. The control tab keystroke was discovered
purely by accident and your right with the shift bit, it makes it quicker to
go from inbox to folder list. I don't suppose there's much AI Squared can do
about it as its obviously a Microsoft thing. A bit of a nuisance though.
Yusuf