From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Kim Lingo via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 12:09 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Bill Zimmermann <monogr...@gmail.com>
Subject: problem using Windows Live Mail

I am having a problem using Windows Live Mail which I just had installed on my
new(er) computer.  I’m now using Windows 7 which came with it, and Window-Eyes
9.5.1.

The person who helped me set this up helped me import all my contacts into the
address book.

I’ve tried sending a message with multiple names.  When I type in one or
sometimes two letters, I hear the appropriate email address pronounced by
Window-eyes.  I was advised to place a semicolon after each name, and to
separate them by a return.  I did that.  When I hit the send key combination
(alt-s) I’m told that no matches were found for these names, even though they
are recognized when I type them.

Does anyone have any ideas why this isn’t working?
Kim Lingo