From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tony C via Talk
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:17 AM
To: Charles Short; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: ranking screen readers

I've found quite a bit of things that WE works with that Jaws just won't do.

I was a Jaws user until 2004 when I hosted a website with a friend. We
worked on it together and I was unable to edit and do some other things with

Jaws. My friend was a WE user and he was able to perform the required task
with very little effort. That was when I learned and started using WE. I
kept up my Jaws for a couple of years and now since 2006 I've used nothing
but WE.