Don't know if anyone has this, but it's a pain in the ...  I go into inbox,
open the top message and find it needs a reply.  So I reply annd send, only to
find later, that I've replied to the message at the bottom of the inbox, wjhich
I haven't even read yet.  The problem is W.E. focus.  So, I have to remember to
arrow down in the list and then back to the rtop, before opening.  that way the
focus is on the correct message.  I also have to check the recipient, to make
sure it's going to the right place.  Very, very annoying., as I have to write
to somebody and tell them to ignore the message they recieved.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.woodeneyemusic.com