From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+sclower=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of William Sallander via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:08 PM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Subject: A problem with tables mode

Greetings everyone

I'm currently using Window-Eyes 9.5.1 along with the latest version of windows
10.

I've been having this issue for a bit and thought it might clear up when I
installed the windows 10 anniversary edition.

When I try going in to table mode on a webpage using Firefox, I keep getting
the message "invalid key press". This is when I press the ctrl+numpadplu keys.

I've tried to figure out what I've been doing wrong but nothing comes to mind.
I've tried making sure the cursor was within the table or at least one line
above e but nothing works.