I rarely see this. But yes. Sometimes if I Alt-D to the address bar and then F6 back to the page everything is normal.

Tom

On 8/16/2016 2:54 PM, Marc Solomon via Talk wrote:
Good suggestion David. Moving focus outside of the Web page area in the browser
using F6 or another technique then returning focus to the Web page is another
workaround to try when you encounter this problem.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com