Frankly, I do not know whether the problem outlined below is a web site issue, a Window-eyes 9.5.1 issue, or a lack of knowledge on my part. The operating system is Windows 10 home.

I want to read the customer reviews for Vivint Solar. I can read the statistics, the number of reviews, etc., but I am not able to read the individual reviews when I click on the link. Please someone check this out and tell me what I am missing. The link is quite long, so make sure it doesn't wrap. Here is the link:

http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/contractors-solar-energy/vivint-solar-in-lehi-ut-22302389/customer-reviews

Thanks.

Don Roberts