From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Casey via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:02 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: how to get thunderbird to stop repeting itself with the firs tline or
first few words of A message when you are reading A message

Hi every time I open A message in Thunderbird.
It will start reading and then.
It will either repete the first few words of whatever message that I am
reading.
Or the first few lines or the first line of A message that I am reading.
How do you get this to stop doing this.
Also when you have Thunderbird open and hit control back space.
It will say Thunderbird.
As the set file that is selected.
But then it will say selected non.
So how do you fix that as well or can't you fix that?

--
Casey