Like you I removed the insert layout app.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 5:57 PM
To: Charles Short ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: making the read-to-end hotkey work with Windows Live Mail

turn off the insert layout app with control alt zero. if it is on the read to
end will not be able to be changed.
it will be undefined. even when i tried to change it back and save the set file
and go back to this hot key it would be back to undefined. most of the time
this change will not save.
thats why i uninstalled the app.

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Short via Talk