Hi everyone, I have been told that gwmicro.com and related web resources should
be up again soon. Thanks for your patience.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+msolomon=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Rick Thomas via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:55 AM
To: 'David' <trailerda...@hotmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; 'Rod Hutton' <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>; 'Larry
Higgins' <larryhiggin...@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: GW Script Update site down?

Hi David: You are correct but remember they are under new management with
new user interaction rules.
In the past they notified us about changes so I am leaning twoard the fact
they are just making changes to the site but not getting any notice is
unusual from the GW Staff if a change is to be a major one.
They will, of course, be changing the company name and all the web address
names of their pages to reflect their new home but I would have thought they
would notify us of such pending changes and down time.
There is always the possibility... ya that's the ticket just cut bait and
run home to papa fish.
Anyway, my problem was something outside the arena of WindowEyes web sites
since I thought I may have had a dns problem but it seems something else is
afoot.
And, being prepared is what I learned in Boy Scouts some 60 years ago or so,
smile.
Rick USA