Hi All,

Please do not send or reply to messages about subscription trouble. There's nothing we list members can do, as far as I know, and there's enough traffic on this list already. I just got a bunch with a subject line of "confirm" and a long number. When I opened them, all that was there was "Sent from my iPhone," or "Sent from my Touch." Please contact AI Squared, or whatever company is running this list now, for help with list subscription issues. Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda