From: Jim via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Date sent: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 17:36:24 +0100
Subject: Accessible Virus Checker Queery

Hi Guys,
I have been using Avast as my virus checker, but it is just about to expire, and try as I might, I cannot get it reactivated again. I'm ready to uninstall it and change to something a little bit more accessible, and I was wondering if anyone on here might have any suggestions? I have no objections to either paid or unpaid solutions, other than they are
reasonably accessible, and do their job.
I'm using Windows 7 on this machine, with the latest version of Window-Eyes.

Regards.
Jim.

---