From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+william.sallander=yahoo....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Jim via Talk
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 12:36 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Accessible Virus Checker Queery

Hi Guys,
I have been using Avast as my virus checker, but it is just about to expire,
and try as I might, I cannot get it reactivated again.  I'm ready to
uninstall it and change to something a little bit more accessible, and I was
wondering if anyone on here might have any suggestions?  I have no
objections to either paid or unpaid solutions, other than they are
reasonably accessible, and do their job.
I'm using Windows 7 on this machine, with the latest version of Window-Eyes.

Regards.
Jim.

---

List archives can be found at