Hello, when I'm using window-eyes, with this new release of windows 10 I
can't get my start menu to show up.  I'll click on the start button, and
nothing will happen.  Or sometimes I'll go to the start menu button, and try
to click on it, and I'll hear start menu and then the word taskbar, as if
the focus is changing.  In either case, I still can't bring up my start menu
to work with my machine.  Can you recommend any suggestions?

Thanks much,

Scott