From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+thomas.nchan=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Charles Short via Talk
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2016 6:01 AM
To: 'Armando Maldonado' <armando.maldonado0...@gmail.com>; 'Window-Eyes
Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: best accessible hard drive cloaning software

I don't know of an accessible harddrive cloning software.  You could copy
your bookmarks and some of your current files onto an SD card.  Even better,
you could use dropbox and plus if you have the Window-Eyes for Office, you
can just flat-out download it.  Which version of office might you get with
your new computer?

Charlie Short