Good Morning All,

I write with a big thank you to a number of you who have written with helpful suggestions over the last several days as I struggled with my Lenovo laptop and Windows 10 trying to unzip files. Piecing together your suggestions I finally succeeded in getting windowEyes up and running so that hopefully I'm now on the way to coming to terms with the new computer and new operating system. Thanks again.
Bob