Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 18:55
To: A I Squared Support
Subject: OT: Buying Music

Hello,

I see some questions here asking about using I-tunes.

I once bought music from Amazon, but when they implemented needing to
use their Music program, I stopped purchasing.

Here is my question:

Are there any On Line Music Stores that sell Single Songs?  And the
important thing I am wanting is that these files are just MP3, and they
need No Special Player such as I-Tunes, or what ever Amazon is using
today.

I do realize these Players are used to keep Customers from buying a song
and then giving that song to a buddy.

I am not giving music to friends, but only want to keep my songs, so
they play on anything I own that plays MP3 files.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Grumpy Dave

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/timelord09%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com