From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dcbahr1=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Fairhurst via Talk
Sent: 09/12/2016 04:12 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Google Chrome

I finally got back to trying Google Chrome again. Faster and easier to use? Not
so fast. At least, I got from the correct site and didn’t get any unwanted
downloads. However, the menu is hard to figure out. I can’t even set the home
page I want. It does seem to load sites faster. How do I set my hoe page?