Hey guys.

I am trying to copy files from 1 drive to another, so i selected the folders and went cut and paste. It says it is copying the files, but i can not review the status. When i go with the mouse all i ehar is bling bling bling bling bling bling. Windows is making the sound, like i can't read anything. This seems very unusual. I should be able to see the progress, right? I'm copying from a harddrive to a USB stick. I am using the latest window-eyes and windows 10. I windows e for this PC, and went to the appropriate drives. Should i be doing it some other way