Hi there FOLKS!

Sorry about the limitted subject, but I just received the Win10 upgrade yesterday and for the most part love it!

Question, I had a solitaire game as well as a chess game on my desktop before the upgrade. Since then those two games have been missing from my desktop and I am totally unable to find them anywhere else on my system..? Just wondered if anyone might have any ideas on where they may have gone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! THANKS much! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.