That is what i did but then i have come across web sites that say things can't be shown unless i have java installed.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: net bat via Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 12:47 AM
To: JOHN RIEHL ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Major java problem with 9.5.3

is this java or java script?
they are not the same.
unless you are running a program like open office you should not be running
java. it is a feild day for hackers and they can not keep up with all the
security flaws in the java program.
i uninstalled it 2 or 3 years ago and so far i have had nothing that needs it.

-----Original Message----- From: JOHN RIEHL via Talk