Hi: while trying to get WindowEyes running I am getting a script error on a
apparent webpage called something like WindowEyes Online User Verification
or something to that effect.
So WindowEyes is calling home, likely during startup, and not finding the
online page. After closing it I see, hear some blurb about a microsoft
office page. I also heard something about the Edge Browser. I can only type
this because I managed to get jaws fired up rpafter clicking through a bunch
of error messages, sign in requests and it all starts with that Windoweyes
Online window checking my office validation. It looks like something is
failing in a script Windoweyes is trying to use to automagically validate me
as a valid office user.
I paid my office account this month, I am pretty sure it was automatically
paid and even if not this muck of messages, errors and lockups is nuts.
What is the Windoweyes Online Office User Validation or whatever and why is
Windoweyes so mucked up all of a sudden?
It may also be the case my browser has been switched, don't know yet but I
typed Default Browser into the start box, tabbed to see what I could choose
and only have the edg browser listed as a button, no selection for Internet
Explorer anyplace I could find just in case it may have something to do with
the Windoweyes Online User Validation process and the script that is blowing
up with an error message - most likely a Windoweyes script.
During slogging through a bunch of error tables, messages and other things
that were not at all clear I heard not much else to go on other than one
blurb said something about a slo connection and that some pictures had been
removed so if Windoweyes is using some picture for verification that may be
related to the problem, or not, there is absoluetly no way for me to figure
it out.
If it wernt for jaws I would be screwed big time me thinks.
Help!
Has Windoweyes stopped supporting the office version, is there an error in
their script, is there a problem with how Windoweyes passes data to their,
and microsofts, online processes, is something else the problem?
Also, Windoweyes does not use my voice settings when it does start up in the
demo mode and it only gives me 5 minutes to try and analyze what is going on
before terminating completely so I cant really do much of anything to figure
the problem out.
This is a sick problem with little time for me to even research the problem.
I have to turn we off and turn jaws on to do more than a couple of quick
things and jaws seems to be working fine so it is likely not a system
problem on my end but something to do with Windoweyes and, or, the way they
are working with Microsoft.
I will slog around some using jaws to see if I can find anything out of
order on my end but I am guessing something else is amis but I will try and
check it out within the next 40 minutes or so.
If you have a clue let me know - I have work to do today if possible.
Rick USA